CNY Traditional 6 Little Goldfish Madeleine Muffin Tin Kuih Bahulu Mould
You are buying a stunning goldfish bahulu mould made from heavy guage cast aluminium! This mould can be used for shortbread, cookie and non sour type jelly - avoid use with acidic ingredients.
This playful pan turns out adorable petite gold fish cakelet.
This bahulu mould is made from cast aluminum. Rust free metal and easy to maintain when not in use.
Weight : 400 g
cakelet size : approx 6cm X 4cm
Depth : 2 cm
Tray size: 19.5cm
INGREDIENTS (makes 48 pcs)
+ 6 Large Eggs
+ 150 g Sugar
+ 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, optional
+ 200 g Pastry Flour / Cake Flour, sifted
+ 1/2 tsp Baking Powder, sifted
+ a pinch of sea salt
HOW TO MAKE
1) Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C
2) lightly grease baking tray
3) sift flour, baking powder & sea salt then set aside
4) in mixer, whisk eggs & sugar until fluffy and pale (8 min)
5) mix in vanilla extract (if desired) & continue whisk (2 min)
6) fold in sifted flour & baking powder gently
7) brush mould with oil and place in the oven (3-4 min)
8) Remove mould from the oven, fill in the batter
9) bake (10-13 min) until they are light golden brown in color
10) lift the cake out with a thin skewer or toothpick
11) let it cool completely & store in an airtight container
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.