CNY Traditional Kuih XL Rose Cookie Rosette Iron Loyang Mold
This rosette iron makes a delicious melt-in-your-mouth, golden brown, light crispy sugar wafers which can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or Splendid!
This rosette iron makes delicious melt-in-your-mouth, golden brown, light crispy sugar wafers - dusted lightly with powdered sugar. Rosette cookie is kind of like a miniature, thinner funnel cake; except almost as thin as a store bought potato chip! They are rosette shaped (surprised?) with a crispy and airy texture.
Do you remember going to a really elaborate wedding and seeing those really light; most delicate elegant wedding cookies and wondered how in the world they made them?
Or perhaps you remember those wonderful summer days as a child spent at the local fair with family and friends ... the sights the smells the music...cotton candies, caramel apples and sugar waffles!
Now with this mould, you can bring back that feeling by making full sized sugar waffles at home on your stove / deep fryer.
Mould size: 8 cm diameter
Height: 1.5 cm
+ 2 eggs
+ 1 cup milk
+ 1 tbsp sugar
+ 1 cup flour (sifted)
+ unflavorless oil (canola)
+ powdered sugar
HOW'S IT MADE
1) whisk eggs, milk, sugar & salt together
2) sprinkle in flour a little at a time
3) beat until smooth. Let batter sit for 30 minutes
4) heat 3 - 4" of oil in a small
5) stir batter
6) heat rosette iron by submerging in hot oil for 10 seconds
7) lift out, shake off excess oil & dip immediately into batter
8) just so top edge of the iron is even with surface of batter
9) if you dip it too far, the rosette won't come off the iron
10) plunge coated iron into hot oil
11) don't let the iron touch sides or bottom of pan
12) gently pull iron out once the batter puffs
13) rosette should slip back into the oil
14) when lightly browned, carefully lift out with a fork / slotted spoon
15) place on paper toweling to drain . Repeat (quickly)
16) don't be tempted to fry more than 2 a time
17) dust #rosettecookies with powdered sugar
Buy 5 get 1 free
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.