Madeleine Pan Madeleine Silicone Mould 9-in-1
This is a brand new silicone muffin pan / tray with 9 cavities.
Full size: 29.5 X 17.5 cm
Cavity size :7cm X 4cm
Each cavity holds approx. 25 ml
Oven tested up to 230 C
Made from non-stick, easy release silicone
Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
INGREDIENTS for petite Madeleine de Commercy (1 dozen)
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar (as sprinkling)
DIRECTIONS FOR BATTER
1) Preheat oven to 380 F (192 C).
2) Butter and flour the madeleine molds (can skip if using silicone mold).
3) Melt butter and let cool to room temperature.
4) Beat eggs, vanilla and salt at high speed until light.
5) Still beating slowly, gradually add sugar.
6) Then beat at high speed (5-10 min) until mix is thick (gooey) and pale.
7) Sift flour into egg mix 1/3 at 1 time, gently fold after each sift.
8) Add lemon zest then pour melted butter around edge of batter.
9) Quickly but gently fold butter into batter
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF MOLD:
1) Spoon batter into molds (allow mound slightly above top of cavity).
2) Bake about 15 min until cakes are golden and tops feel 'springy'
3) invert then 'pop' them out onto rack (wonder of using silicone pan).
4) Immediately sprinkle warm cookies with granulated sugar.
- Madeleines are best eaten same day they are freshly baked.
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.