Petal Dariole Mould set 6 pcs (for english madeleine)
This is a set of six brand new Petal Shaped Dariole Cake moulds made from thick gauge aluminum which is an excellent heat conductor. They are suitable for daily baking. Aluminum is a lightweight metal with very good thermal conductance compared to non-stick coated steel cake tin. It is also resistant to many forms of corrosion, plus it won't become rusted like many of the non stick steel cake tins. It heats fast and evenly to ensure your cake has maximum volume.
Top rim dia.: 7.5 cm
Bottom rim dia.: 5 cm
Height: 4.5 cm
Set comes with 6 pcs petal dariole moulds
INGREDIENTS for 10 English Madeleines (requires Dariole Molds)
100g (4oz) softened butter
100g (4oz) caster sugar
100g (4oz) self-rise flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2–3 drops vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING
4 tablespoons raspberry jam
50g (2oz) desiccated coconut
5 red glacé cherries
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF MOLDS
1) Preheat oven to 180°C or set to gas 4.
2) Grease your molds then line base of each with non-stick baking paper.
3) Stand molds on baking sheet.
4) Measure ingredients into bowl then beat until well blended and smooth
5) Spoon mixture into mulds until about half full.
6) Bake 20 min until batter risen and firm to touch.
7) Leave to cool for 5 min then extract, peeling off the baking paper.
8) Leave to cool further on wire rack.
9) Trim bases so they can stand firmly.
10) Warm the jam ona small pan.
11) Brush cakes with the warm jam, then roll in coconut to coat.
12) Cut glacé cherries in 1/2 to decorate with half on each cake.
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.