Swiss Roll Silicone Mat (Green) Baking Sheet
Create colourful printed swiss roll cakes using this baking mould mat.
Made of silicone (food grade) - safe for food use and non-toxic; can withstand temperatures up until 230C.
1 pc baking mat with 4 designs, Front and back can be used.
Fun and easy to make, impress your loved ones with your own DIY whimsical Swiss rolls.
Cookpad.japan RECIPE (for an extra fluffy Japanese roll cake):
4 eggs (large)
50 g Granulated sugar (for sponge)
35 g Plain flour (use Dolce flour if you can)
5 g Cornstarch
150 ml Heavy cream
1 tbsp granulated sugar (for whipped cream)
1) Sift together dry ingredients. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
2) Pre-heat oven to 180C
3) Separate egg yolks from whites
4) Beat whites until frothy then add 25 g granulated sugar in 2 batches
5) Continue to beat until you obtain a shiny meringue
6) To make meringue smooth, beat at low speed or by hand for last min
7) Add rest of sugar with the egg yolks & whisk until pale and fluffy
8) Add 1/3 of meringue to yolk mix then whisk until partially combined
9) Sift the dry ingredients again into mix (incorporate air)
10) Mix with spatula until evenly combined
11) add the rest of meringue in two batches
12) Continue to gently folding, ensuring air remains in the mix
13) Pour batter onto baking sheet then spread batter evenly into corners
14) Make sure you do this quickly and do not remove any air
15) Tap baking sheet to get rid of air bubbles
16) Bake at 180C (10-12 min) until pale golden-brown. Do toothpick test
17) Remove sponge with baking parchment from baking sheet
18) Alow to cool slightly then cover with plastic bag to keep it moist
19) Add 1 tbsp granulated sugar to cream & whip
20) Spread the whipped cream onto cake (golden-brown side)
21) Put more cream in front, less away from you & 1 cm border on top
22) Roll cake from end closest to you & pull parchment away from you
23) Wrap the rolled sponge with cling film then refridgerate (2 hrs)
Source (cake recipe) http://tinyurl.com/phht8yt
Source (cake decoration video) http://tinyurl.com/p8es8ak
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.