Traditional Roti Jala (crepe) Dispenser
This is a set of crepe funnel. The funnel is made of food-safe polycarbonate. There are five dripping holes from which batter flows out to form lacy patterns like the one shown in the picture below.
Makes "roti jala" / lacy crepe / net pancake / edible lace doily
Size: 7 X 6 cm
WHAT'S INSIDE (makes 20 pcs)
+ 200 g All-Purpose Flour
+ 2 Large Eggs
+ 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
+ 1 tsp Sea Salt
+ 1/2 tsp Ground Turmeric
+ 200 ml Water
+ 200 ml Coconut Milk
+ 10" non-stick pan
+ Oil for brushing
HOW'S IT MADE
1) Whisk all the ingredients until batter is free of lumps. Strain batter.
2) Fill roti jala bottle* with half of batter, lightly oil frying pan.
3) Gently squeeze bottle, making some swirls around the pan.
4) When batter is set, fold them in any shape of your choice.
5) Serve warm with curry dish of your choice.
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.