Cake pop tongs
Makes shaped cake balls or marshmallow treats the easy way with no mess!
No need to hand-form cake balls. Just use the tongs to grab cake ball mixture and create your desired shape.
Then decorate and enjoy. Your fun cake ball treats will be consistent in size and shape. This tongs come with THREE interchangeable shapes:
+ fluted round.
Top rack dishwasher safe. 6-3/4" long with attachments
Cake Pops RECIPE:
+ 1 baked cake (or enough crumbs from leftover cakes)
+ can of frosting
+ cookie baking sheet lined with wax paper
+ chocolate for melting
+ sprinkles for topping
+ cake pop / lollipop sticks
+ very large mixing bowl
+ cake pop tongs makes shaped cake balls easy with no mess (optional)
+ latex gloves (optional)
OR, you may prefer to use bake cake pops from scratch rather than bake cake then crumbling, etc ... with non-stick cake pop baking tray (optional)
(cake pop base)
1) take the cake then crumble into little pieces in the mixing bowl
2) add frosting / icing then mix it all together by hand
3) roll cake crumbs into golf balls (rounder if use cake tongs / molds)
4) place on lined cookie tray then refrigerate (min. 2 hours)
1) microwave white chocolate wafers & milk chocolate bar chunks
2) melt (med. high for 30 sec) & stir, repeat until smooth & flowing
1) dip stick partially in dip then stick cake pop onto stick
2) allow a few minutes to set
3) dip cake pop into chocolate dip
4) swirl to coat fully & allow excess to drip off
4) decorate with topping while cake pop is still moist
5) set onto wax paper to set (you may need to refrigerate in summer)
Source (full video only) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7XE7uYhHrU
Please place any 6 items from any catergory into your basket the cost of the cheapest will be deducted from your basket.Please note
if returning an item purchased as part of one of our multi-buy offers, the value of the original discount will be offset against this return.